Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Epic fail.

WARNING: PESSIMISM AHEAD.

If you don't want to read negativity, stop now. You've been warned.

I just need to vent for a moment. I really hate that every time I've had a good couple of days, that I've been feeling really good, that I'm trying so hard to be positive, to improve and just do better, I crash and burn. EVERY TIME. Never fails.

The perfect analogy:

In the race of life, I'm a car at the starting line with all the other vehicles. The whistle blows, the flag is thrown and everyone takes off. Everyone but me. I'm sitting at the starting line, barely moving even though I'm pumping the gas and the engine is revving. There is something seriously wrong with my drive line.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. Everything will be okay in the end, and if it's not ok it's not the end. Chin up babe! You are an amazing individual who deserves the best of anything. You are WORTH THE BEST!

    Remember that ok? Loves!

    <3, Lisha

    ReplyDelete