Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A new adventure...

So I pretty much decided to start a blog because everyone is doing it, and it really bugged me that I couldn't post comments on everyone else's blogs, so here I am! Blogging away! So I guess for my first post, I should share a little bit about myself. I'm a sophmore at a two-year college in my hometown studying pre-nursing. I'm an ambassador and enjoy being involved in leadership as well as participating in the choir and band. I have four brothers, one older, three younger. I love my family and friends and just having a good time.
I don't really have any good stories to share for this first post, other than I really should be doing homework, but instead I am watching my favorite TV show and blogging. Whoops. Haha! Well, let's call that good for the first post shall we? I will post again when I have a good story to share. FN out!

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO!! BLOGGING FRIENDS! DUDE. you post rocked :) im excited to be a follower and to hear some madawesome stories of yours :)

    ReplyDelete