Sunday, March 7, 2010

Epic Weekend!

So this weekend was indeed so much better than this whole week. A lot of stress has been taken off of my shoulders because I don't have to worry about Microbiology anymore and just thinking about how I need to improve some of the things I have been doing, it's been a very enlightening few days. It's amazing to discover new things about yourself almost everyday.
So Friday was fantastic. I sang the national anthem at one of the SWAC games with a few of my fellow ambassadors and I feel like we did really well considering we put together a 4 part version of the song that morning and not all of us are avid singers. It was a really neat opportunity. Then, the testing center was having some difficulties so my physiology exam got postponed until Monday! Best news ever!! That evening was phemonenal!! I went with my good friend V2 up north to see the latest Tim Burton movie, Alice in Wonderland. It was SO GOOD!! I can't even describe how amazing it was! I absolutely loved it!! Tim Burton has done it again! Blown the population away with his mad movie skills and ability to capture the imagination. I cannot wait to go see it again and I highly recommend it to everyone! The acting was phemonenal, the speical effects were amazing and the twist on the story was incredible. We didn't get home until super late, but it was so worth it. Saturday was so fun as well. I spent the morning relaxing and catching up on some school things as well as cleaning around the house. Early afternoon I went to hang out with one of my best friends, Rach. We went shopping, then up to take care of her horse and then prepared for the party that was to take place later that night. We were having a late birthday celebration for myself and K-Dub. We began out the night with dinner with some of our good friends at Winger's. We spent nearly three hours there just enjoying each other's company and having a good time. We then proceeded to continue the evening's festivites with a mock-tail party at Rach's house. It was super fun! We mostly just visited and had a good time. One of the highlights of the night however was when we heard the fantastic news that CEU won their basketball game, making them the 2010 SWAC Champions!! I am so proud of our boys!! And what a great thing for CEU!! It was so great to spend the time with my best friends and get to celebrate my birthday (even though it was almost a month ago. haha.) with my best friend K-Dub. I couldn't have asked for better company. All in all, it's been a great two days. Now if I can make it through this next week, an epic journey awaits over spring break!

FN out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment