Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn...

I just finished watching one of my all-time favorite movies: Moulin Rouge. I've been wanting to watch it for weeks and today I finally had a little bit of time so while I was doing my physiology labs, I stuck it in to play in the background. I can't even begin to describe how much I love it. It makes me bawl everytime. I really wish the world had more love in it and people who are as loving and giving as Christian. And why the heck can't life be more filled with music? I can't think of anything more perfect, music beginning where words fail. It gets the message across so much better and it's so much more emotionally involving which I really think a lot more people need in their lives. Plus it's an excuse to sing all the time! I know the ending of that movie is super sad, but the message it gives is a beautiful one. The greatest thing you will ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return. And it can indeed last forever.

1 comment: