Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A silly sidenote!

So I've been having lots and lots of thoughts recently and keep thinking I need to write a blog about all my deep thinking. But I'm really not in the mood for it right now and something really funny happened yesterday that I really want to share.

Nobody really seems to understand how out of control my hair is. I've loved having it so short so I can do more with it, but it's still a frizzy mess and when I woke up yesterday, I couldn't help but laugh out loud!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I WASH MY HAIR BEFORE BED AND THEN SLEEP ON IT:


3 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!! it looks like my hair right now. awesome. redhead twins yessss
    love ya woman!!
    xoxo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Your comment on my blog plus this picture pretty much just made my weekend!! :) Not to mention I loooove your wrapping paper bathroom!!! hahaha :)
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete