Monday, April 12, 2010

You guessed it...

Epic fail!
The massive blog post about spring break is still sitting in my drafts and isn't much longer than it was a few days ago...oops. I really had no time to do anything this weekend. Or so it feels like.
But once again, I just feel like blogging, so here goes:
Today has been a royal pain. I'm still waiting to hear from the nursing program, and I'm beginning to freak out a little bit. Either way I'm completely freaked out. I don't know what I want to do anymore. On the one hand, let's do this shiz. Get me through the program, I'm so done with school, with Price, with my life where it is at this point in time. On the other hand, I'm not ready! I still have classes to finish that I don't want to do at the same time, I don't know if I can do this!

What am I doing with my life?!

I made an alternate plan today and I don't know if I like it, but I don't see a whole lot of other doable options. I registered for summer and fall classes as if I hadn't made the nursing program. I also turned in my application for a student government position and signed up for an interview. I really wish I knew where my life is going next year. I'm sick of being stuck in this rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment