Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm getting motion sickness....

The freaking roller coaster of life is making me sick! Just when things are starting to look up, it all comes crashing back down again. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, they did. My poor mother is at her wit's end with my siblings, my older brother is having more job/money trouble, and I'm cracking under stress. And then on top of everything, I haven't even had my car a week and already it's out of comission!

The running over of this:


Resulted in this:


Which means we're back to this:


Until I can order new tires, it's back to the beast. Dang construction on my road. ARGH!

I just want my Aveo back. :(

FML!

3 comments:

  1. sad moment :( im so sorry. i hope things get better for you! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries FARRAH! I am SO SO SO in the same boat as you... life blows-- so let's use that to blow up some balloons and fly away to South America! Then all our problems will be solved :D

    Freak that was a weird tangent bah ha but no worries life will look up for you- eventually ... no comforting really, but you're the bomb and if you keep doing what's right it HAS to get better. and know that you're not in this boat alone--Love you!

    ReplyDelete