Sunday, May 8, 2011

The end of an era.

This past week has been so crazy! It's been finals week at the college and I've been having so many mixed emotions because my time at CEU (It's official title may have changed but it will always be CEU to me.) has come to a close. Graduation weekend was amazing. I was presented with the Outstanding Music Student of the year award at a ceremony Friday night. It was such an amazing surprise! And then commencement on Saturday. Even though I almost slept through Graduation, (Seriously!) it was so rewarding to walk across that stage and recieve my diploma. (or at least the case for it...) An associates degree may not be a huge deal, but for me, it was a hard earned accomplishment. Saying good-bye to friends was heart-breaking, but I know that this chapter of my life will always be so meaningful and I will never ever forget the people who were a part of it.
Sunday was amazing. I had the opportunity to witness the baptism of my best friend. It was an incredibly spiritual experience that I'm so grateful I was able to be a part of. And then my little brother was ordained to the office of a deacon which was also a great experience. Time with family and friends, it just doesn't get any better.








After the awards ceremony!





My mom, me and my grandma Grundvig after commencement!




My two besties!



And one last adventure. Love these two!!



No comments:

Post a Comment