Sunday, November 21, 2010

Breaking Point

The questions of the week:

  • Why do some people get such joy out of watching others suffer?
  • Why can't we all just get along?
  • Where do we draw the line and say we won't tolerate anymore?
  • Why must we sometimes forsake our own gentle nature in self defense?
  • Why do we try so hard to fit in with people who we should fit so well with?
  • What do we have to do to get the point across that enough is enough?

I'm so tired of people who have no other other desire in life than to make things unnecissarly harder for other people, who are back stabbers, who are fake and who lie. I'm so tired of having to see selfish people neglect others who depend on them simply because they are lazy and do nothing but complain. Unfortunately I understand that no matter where I go or what I do there are going to be people like that. Someone has to ruin it for the whole group.

But there are also those people who are loving, kind and want nothing more than to give. Some people lift the whole group.

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister! I love you gorgeous girl! Can't wait to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. And I totally agree. Couldn't have said it better.

    ReplyDelete