Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 17

Day 17 - A photo of me and my family. I love my family. They are the most amazing and incredible people I know. My family is quite unique. I have four brothers. One older, three younger and we're very spread out, ranging 21 years. The oldest is 27 and the youngest is 6. My parents struggled getting started and were told that they would be lucky if they were ever able to have children, so each of us are miracles. My mom is amazing. She has such a sense of humor and is so much fun. Sometimes I forget she is my mom because in certain situations (like giggling fits) we are totally on the same level! My dad is one of the smartest and hardest working men I know. He is such a tease and is always willing to listen and is so wise. Also, I don't really consider myself spoiled, but I am obviously my father's only daughter! My older brother is my absolute best friend in the world. It was just the two of us growing up and now that we're the adult children, we're closer than ever. He is the best and I just love him! Gavin, Dallin and Hyrum, the three hooligans! I love those three! I always wanted younger siblings and let me tell you, be careful what you wish for! They are so funny, challenging, simple, loving and caring. Each of them is unique and I wouldn't trade any of them for all the sisters in the world! Me, Mom (Loraina), Dad (Sidney), Daron, Gavin, Hyrum and Dallin.

No comments:

Post a Comment