Sunday, April 24, 2011

This is how a heart breaks.

So I know that I promised that my next post would be a detailed list of goals. I'm working on it, I will have it done before I go to work tomorrow, but I just need to vent for one little second.

I had my heart broken today. The boy I've had a crush on since I was 9 years old proposed to his girlfriend over the weekend. I've known since high school that I never had a chance with him, but in a sense he was my first love and I can't help but hurt a little. And cry a little. I'll get over it, I'll be fine and I'm still very optimistic about my goals etc, I just had to tell my loyal bloggers who would understand. You never forget the first person who captures your heart for whatever reason, and you can't help but hope just a little. Until they get engaged.

2 comments:

  1. Aw Farrah! I'm so sorry! I PROMISE though that in time you'll be grateful he wasn't meant for you because you will find someone perfect for you. I know this without a doubt, you will be ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry babe! I'm sure the hurt will heal. And I agree completely with Kelcie. And try to focus on what you do have. Count your blessings. This is something you will be grateful for someday. :]

    ReplyDelete