Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 25

Day 25 - A photo of something that means a lot to me.



I would just like to say that in the list of things to blog about each day, there is no Day 24. But there is a Day 31. So really it's a 31 Day Blog Challenge minus Day 24. I'm not relabeling all my posts, so whatever.


Something that means a lot to me. There are a lot of things that mean a lot to me. Many of them, such as my family, friends, talents, hobbies, pets, possessions etc, fit in other posts and I figure I should talk about the thing that means the most to me right now.


The Atonement of Jesus Christ. I have a strong testimony of the power of the Atonement. I know that my elder brother died for me so that I could live with him and my Heavenly Father forever. He loves me so much that he sweat great drops of blood, felt every pain, hurt and emotion I have ever felt so that I would know that I am not alone.










No comments:

Post a Comment