Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 22

Day 22 - My favorite trip I have been on. So in thinking about which trip to use for this blog, I realized I haven't been on all that many trips. I don't really travel all that much and I have never been outside of the western United States other than a random trip barely across the Mexican border. I've been 1/2 a mile into Mexico, whoopee. Anyway, the trip I chose was Spring Break 2010 for a few reasons. Number one because it was a freaking phemonenal trip. Number two it was the first time I went on a pretty major trip without my parents or a school group. It was solely planned by me and the two friends I went with. That trip proved to me, Kelt and Nessa that yea, we can live without our parents and be ok. We can survive in the 2nd largest metropolitan area in the United States on our own for a whole week! It was a little scary, but I did a lot of growing on that trip. And it was with two of my absolute best friends in the whole world which just made it that much better! And we are on our way!!

A quick stop at the beach! Just FYI: Even though the weather is fantastically warm, the ocean is freezing in March!!


Chilling in Disneyland! Ness and I showing our Helena pride! (Helena as in Helena Bonham Carter, NOT Helen of Troy or your wife Helena!)



Being creepers on the Tower of Terror! Oh look! We ran into Lisha and Tanner!


On our last day at DL/Cali Adventure. Taking a moment to enjoy the beautiful waterfall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment