Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The 30 Day Blog Challenge - DAY 1

So everyone is doing the 30 day blog challenge and I'm feeling a little left out. I thought about being the odd one out and not doing it, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it and I figure some people might actually LIKE reading about my life. As if, haha! So what the heck! For your reading pleasere: Day 1 - A picture of me and a description of my day so far.






This picture of me is one of my favorites and that is because my mom absolutly adores it. I know that my mom loves me no matter what, but it still means something to hear her call me beautiful.

My day so far. In a word: Crap. The past few months have been a stuggle for me and today is no exception. I feel like I'm draggin myself through every single day, not really getting anything accomplished, not doing as well as I could, and certainly not doing what I want to be doing. I don't know how to explain to people so they will understand the challenge that has been placed before me that I have been battling for years. Some days are easier that others, but today has not been very easy. Bed was so much more appealing than my first two classes and even my test this afternoon. Whoops. But what did make my day was a surprise package containing a much needed brand new pair of fantastic sneakers! Thanks Kelty! But the good feelings never last very long and the feelings of doubt and discouragement soon invade. Thank goodness I still have wind symphony tonight and that will be my saving grace for today.

What a happy post! K, bye!








2 comments:

  1. I second what lisha said, and I'm so happy you're doing the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete