Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 - The Perfect First Date

Basically my idea of a perfect first date is anything that will allow us to get to know each other. Take me to something that you have a love for. If you like music, let's go to a concert. If you like movies, let's go to one we're both familiar with and discuss it. If you like books, let's go to an old book store and browse. If you like hunting, teach me how to shoot a gun. If you like food, take me to your favorite resturaunt or let's make your favorite dish together. If you like fishing, teach me how to fish. If you like outdoors, take me on a hike. I'm so easy to please that really, a date period would be a nice change for me! Really, I love getting to know people and hearing their stories. The perfect first date for me, just let me get to know you and get to know me a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment