Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 6

Day 6 - A photo of an animal I'd love to keep as a pet.


I absolutely LOVE animals!! My family always had pets growing up and I plan to continue the tradition. I'm the type of person that constantly needs companionship and affection and animals are fantastic to fill that void since I am single. I am definetly more of a dog person. And I really prefer big dogs. I like cats and wouldn't having one but I want a dog so bad! We had the most amazing beautiful dog when I was growing up and she died when I was 15. I've been begging my parents to get another dog since then for my brothers but they're still a little young. Anyway, for myself, it is on my bucket list that I will one day own a wolf-hybrid. Wolves are my all time favorite animal. I think they are beautiful, loving, intelligent creatures and I want one!!




And I also want a great dane. They are gentle giants who think they are lap dogs, loyal, and loving. One day when I have the time and money to take care of them, I'm going to have dogs!




No comments:

Post a Comment