Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 9

Day 9 - Something I am proud of.


This one was a piece of cake. Of course it was going to be something musical. But here's a little known fact about my musical abilities: I love to sing and I love to play the piano and those are the talents that I share the most and in all reality are what people are most commonly looking for. But playing the flute is what I am best at, what I love more than life itself and what I truly get the most satisfaction out of doing. It's what I have worked the hardest at in my life and I'm sure that is why it has become the most important and cherished. I've mastered some very difficult pieces and I plan to play forever. It's on my bucket list to go back to school after I get my nursing degree and get a bachelor's in flute performance. I would like to play with a professional group someday and eventually teach flute lessons. There is nothing better in this life than music.







1 comment:

  1. Have I mentioned that I LOVE that pic of you??? Because I do. :)

    ReplyDelete