Friday, March 25, 2011

The verdict for next school year...

Yes, two posts within twenty minutes of each other but who cares! I'm so happy right now I could practically burst! Today has been fantastic!

So lately I have been so anxious about what is going to happen next school year. I had finally realized that I need to be in Cedar City attending Southern Utah University next year getting ready to continue my journey to become a licensed nurse. I was so nervous about it though because the people that I'm closest to are all going to schools in the northern part of the state. The closest ones to me would still be about 5 hours away and that scares me. Not because I doubt our friendships, because I douby my own ability to make new friends and fit in. Yes, I have people down there that I know would be there for me and help me fit in (love you V2!) but I'm so terrified of falling in between the cracks. So I started looking for private housing because I just didn't want to have to go through moving in with people I didn't know etc, but everything started to fall into place today. While at breakfast with my bestie Rach, I was informed that she has officially decided to attend SUU with me! And the more we talked and planned, the more obvious it became that we are just going to have to room together. It just makes sense and feels right. My future is looking very bright right now and I'm looking forward to a fresh start with new and old friends. Don't get me wrong, I'm still scared out of my pants about everything and most of all my current favorite people that I won't be in the same town with anymore, but I'm so ready for the next chapter to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment